Sunday, June 7, 2015

THE D's TAKE MT. PULAG

OHANA TIME! 

Being away from my family, it breaks my heart to be missing out most of the special occasions, out of town trips or even just the ordinary days together. So every chance I get to be with them, I grab! So, when my mama said she wanted to climb Mt. Pulag, I took a leave from work, made adjustments to previous plans and schedules, booked a ticket and went home. 






This summer 2015 was a no-beach summer, which was a good thing since my arms and thighs are not ready for the beach from all the my no-workout-just-eating activities since the start of the year! haha!  

And there was no other way to spend a no-beach summer than high up above ze mountains where I can wear all black and get all covered up instead, haha! Mount Pulag is is such a wonderful, magical, unbelievable sight. You will forgive the what seems to be an endless 4 hour climb via Ambangeg Trail once you reach the summit. You will thank your hardcore legs and stamina for taking you 2,992 meters above sea level to be able to witness the sea of clouds and the glorious sunrise. 

Ahhh! Family time, as always, is worth it! And i'll let the following thread of pictures do the talking .. (Although we were only a party 5 hikers because, sadly, my youngest sister didn't join because it was exam week and mama says pass those school exams first because flooding her instagram with her amazing shots, haha!).   

The pictures were taken with our phone cameras and my and Ozkar's new baby, a go pro hero 4. Haha .. and all these? they didn't need no filter, only nature's light, hihi. 

Thank you Lord for the good weather, the safe trip and climb, the friendliest guide, considerate co-hikers and most especially for the blessing of a happy, healthy, strong family! :) 




















 

















And here's more! THE AMATEUR TRAVEL VIDEO DIARY: MOUNT PULAG | 2015


and some more behind the scenes from the PULAG 2015 album on my Facebook Page :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment