Sunday, May 3, 2015

MAY DAYS! MAY DAYS!

Oh, May May ... May! Just the thought of you and what you have in store for me this season makes me kilig all over! 

But first, I had to move on from the mini heartbreak the #MAYPAC fight caused yesterday, but whatever, Manny Pacquiao still won everyone's hearts! He still did make us one and proud. Plus, he had Jimmy Kimmel as his Bieber too, so yes, he wins TKO! :p) 

Anyway, MAY 2015 kickstarts 3 special milestone in my life and as early as now I am already claiming, loving and living the good vibes .. 





I AM OFFICIALLY 29 ..

... and it feels weird, haha! Whenever a throw a hissy fit and start a fight with Lt. Z, I am reminded of how old I am because how I throw a tantrum makes me look like a moody 16 year old. 

Uhm, truth is, it did hurt too .. a little. I now understand why some people stop counting their age at 25. haha. There is this unexplainable feeling that you have already reached the end of the carefree decade and the next one you are going to step into wont give you any more reasons to use your chilidish antics as an excuse for your immature temper tantrums. haha!

Aside from the weird feeling of being in this very late 20's zone, it seemed that it also came very sudden! I woke up on the morning of April 17th and panicked, "29?!!! ALREADY?!". But then, but then, but then I also thought, What should I feel so scared about turning 29? If there is any consolation for this, well, at 29 .. I'm happy.  Im in a happy place in my life right now, being extremely blessed more than I deserve. The universe has had my heart content and peaceful, that no matter how sometimes it gets messy and crazy, I am surrounded by positivity, happy vibes and love in the form of my family, friends and the fiancé :) 

So if only for those, then turning 29 is not too bad after all, not at all eh? ..

I am indeed taking this last year of my 20's very seriously. Not to put pressure on me and my age but make this last stretch of my 20's worth remembering and meaningful. It was awesome to be 20. It has been the best time of my carefree life and as I set on this journey to the big 3-0, I hope I can properly bade tadahhhhh to the 20's .. and so I claim: 

Indeed, a #colorfulandmeaningful29 it will be! 



I AM TRANSFORMING TO MY NEW ROLES .. 

.. and I am contemplating whether I should turn into an SUV, a sports car or an army tank? What do you think? Any suggestions on which colour I should pick? hehe. 

I kidddd! I am excited on the transformation that is bound to happen from this May on to the next May's ever. I am looking forward to a wonderful journey as I transit from this carefree little girl, to  being an officially engaged little girl (not that its not official yet, I just need an engagement cake to make it more official-er! haha), to living up the little girl fiancé status, to being a happily stressed little girl because of the wedding preps, to finally little bride-chillin (then little wifey-chillin then little mommy-chillin'?) ......... its an exciting, precious, priceless moment to be in, really! .. it makes my eyes go all-out hearts like an emoji! 



CHANGES. CHANGES and MORE CHANGES ..

.. and as one good quote said "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance ..." 

In the days to come, there are going to a lot of it! Major, exciting, positive ones. I am going to experience new things, some things that I never thought could happen and some of what I have wished and hoped for. 

Starting with this blooooooggggggggg! EEEEEP!!!!

And I am taking all you 42k on this amazing ride as #thatlittlegirlwhobecomesMrsZ! 

SOOOOOOON!

I'm KINIKILIG! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment