Thursday, February 12, 2015

24 MINUTES WITH PAPA

I suddenly woke up early this morning from my Benadryl slumber. I checked the time, it was 5:19 AM. I checked my phone, nothing .. and Im still too sleepy to do anything anyway so I just went back to sleep and right when I dozed off I had the most beautiful, most meaningful  dream in the history of my dreams .. 

I was somewhere I can't recognize .. 

was standing doing I dont what when I heard a voice behind me say, "Rai, where's my hug?" 


Gasp! Waaaaah! Father bear! 

Papa!

I gave him the tightest daughter bear hug and started sobbing! 

Then he asked, 

"Are you getting married?" 

I nodded. 

"Ok (smiles) .. I know. Mama told me. I also felt numb for a while when she told me (laughs) .. but you're a smart girl, Oscar is a good man"

I was still crying while hugging him but I was thinking, "did you stalk him?! did you scare him?!" :p 

He continued .. 


"And you are ok now. Its about time .. "

He added,

"You have always been inspired about life .. and that will be my gift for him, you, the inspired you .. You'll be fine, you're ready!" 

I looked at him, still crying then he said 

"that soldier is a good guy" 

Then the scene fast forwarded to my wedding day, me in my wedding dress, standing behind the closed door of the church ready for my march then right when the door was about to open .. 

There he was beside me, with that proud and happy look on his face and of course looking as handsome as ever .. 

"I'm here. I'll walk you down the aisle ..." 

I smiled at him. Then the door opened  .. 

then .. 

it was 5:43 AM and I was lying comfortably on my bed, my heart was peaceful .. a few seconds after, my eyes started to well up then i was already sobbing for real, in silence because I don't want Vanessa to hear my extreme hagulgol early in the morning. 

And all I said in silence was, "Thank you pa .. I love and miss you soooo much!" 

Then I happily cried myself to sleep .. 

At around 7:30-ish AM, I woke up to a very peaceful morning. My heart is calm, joyful and thankful .. it may be just a dream but it was all real to me .. :) 

So papa, THANKYOU for giving your blessing through that dream. 

I know you're not worried a bit coz you've set an amazing example on how a man should treat me .. You will always be the best, the most amazing, my number 1 man and I will always be your little Rai! 


Photo from: GOOGLE IMAGES








No comments:

Post a Comment