Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ohhhhhh, LOVE month!

My Valentines day 2 years ago: was LIKE THIS ..

1 year ago: well, it was a Friday and .. oh, well! haha :p

This year: Ehhh, I'm still not giddy and all kilig about it .. its just another Saturday this year. haha! 

Valentines day eh? .. was just not my thing, but with Lt. Z in my life now and forevs (naks! :p), this month could already be bitter-free! haha! .. Well, I hope he's not sending me flowers that day, ampao nalang sana coz its Chinese New Year week! Nah! knowing him, he'd probably break the rules so lets keep calm and .. just expect! (read: Nag eexpect padin ako dear, ma-pressure ka para di naman ako kawawa that day. may love life na kaya ako this year! hahaha! kidding! .. or not :p)

Ok, okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy .. before you all think that I'm breaking the fuzzy lovey dovey vibe here, I'm not. I'm an all out advocate for LOVE in any form, shape and size. I'm a believer that LOVE is the greatest gift of all, that it moves in mysterious ways, that all we need is love, that there is a crazy thing called love, and there is a power of love .. oh! and that you can just call to say i love you and although wise men says you're a fool you can't help falling in love because love don't cost a thing (this is so not true! haha) :p 

Love stories and being loved and in love and loving someone and spreading the love inspires me everyday and that being and doing all these, goes beyond Valentines day, beyond words, beyond every reason and any condition. 

Like this one .. 

Now, now .. check this out for more love vibes. Here's something totally inspiring and awwww-worthy I stumbled upon ... 



LOVE. in any form, shape, size :)


You guys! Oldies in love are just one of the loveliest, mushiest things ever dbaaaa???!!! 

Oh! Siiiiighhhhhh! It's LOOOOOOOVE .. what can I say! 

and love month it is! 

ADVANCE HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE! 

Let's all make our hearts happy this month and always! <3 <3 <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment