Sunday, November 8, 2015

BUDAPEST

While the fiancè is enjoying his mini adventure with the whale sharks and the clear blue waters of Cebu, I am in my room, on my bed surrounded by a pen, a notebook, file folder, a wedding magazine and a worksheet as I spend my Sunday with wedding preps. 

So, this is my attempt of making him feel guilty. 

Hahahaha. I kid, I kid! 

That guy deserves a break. He has been working real hard, too hard and if the whale sharks would makes him happy and keep his blues away, then so be it. Hehe

As for me, I will have to settle with George Ezra and his music for now. Especially, THIS ONE that is on repeat for I don't know many times. Haha. 

I know, it's cheesy, mushy, corny but hey, that's me on a very good day! Hehe. 

Well, its a song our situation can somehow relate too. The long distance love affair and the sacrifices we have to make and things we are willing to give up to close the distance. 

Sigh with me here LDR lovers! Sigghhhhh! 


I don't have a house anywhere, a treasure chest or grand piano. Neither do I have a castillo nor acres of land .. but for Lt. Z, whatever I have now, would I leave it ALL? 

Uhm. Not really! Haha! -- Heyyyy! I am a proud modern day independent woman you guys! I just don't drop everything and then what? What's in it for me? What's the catch? hahaha. 

It's a beautiful beautiful song nonetheless. Nice one Georgie! :) 





P.S. 

Dear Lt. Z




        
And we will make it worth it. 

xoXoxOoxXX || Gretchen 







No comments:

Post a Comment