Monday, October 26, 2015

HAJI LANE


Charming, quirky, unique, hipster, cute, chill and fun. 

Now, before you all think I'm describing myself, I am not but I can still be close naman no! Sus! Hahahaha.

I am talking about my favorite lane on earth, Haji Lane. Ever since I discovered this place during a lost on purpose trip here in Singapore in 2012, I never stopped gushing about how, yes, charming, quirky, unique, hipster, cute, chill and fun this place is. For reals, for reals people, its charm never gets old or boring. 

It may be a small, hidden lane tucked in the heart of Arab Street, but it is certainly a feast for the eyes and a total breather from the views of the concrete jungle. 

I yet have to spend more time to really explore this tiny wonder, to be charmed as ever in its uber lovely shops and boutiques, to devour the food choices it has to offer and of course to take more pictures and create lasting memories, hihi. 

But for now, let this photo diary be more than enough to showcase you the cuteness that Haji Lane .. 

TAHHHHHDAHHHHH .. 












                           























XoXXoooXxXoOoOxOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment