Sunday, October 18, 2015

SUNDAY, INSPIRED

I don’t seem to have a lot of free time lately. I dunno why, I too am confused! Its scaring me that my time management skills are getting baaaad. Hahaha. 

I do seem to be pre-occupied with a million and one things I guess. But, again, I always have been, at least my mind is. Though, I actually feel that it is more hyper now than ever with 20% of thoughts on work, home, family, the fiance, how’s, why’s, what’s and uhm, 80% wedding stuff, haha!

Today, I actually took the time to get out from the comfort of my bed and the soft sheets to the nearest Starbucks, because apparently my bed, the bedroom and even our cozy living room have been too comfortable for me to work in, too inviting that when I see them, all I want to do is .. well, nothing. Hahahaha




And tadaaaah! it worked! I was able to write 3 posts in 2 hours, my hyperactive mind is starting to breathe normally again now with the space I created, haha. I was able to squeeze in some wedding to-do’s, which seems to be never-ending, haha. I was also able to read and catch up on my reading from random things I stumbled upon on the internet. 

And then, I thought, perhaps, I should allot $5-10 in my weekly budget for my coffee shop hop each week to do this. Set such alone times, while I sip on a nice drink, indulge in a piece of cake, while listening to a couple arguing on table across, people-watching from my window seat, looking around for inspiration and at the same time reading and blogging. Ahhh! Multitasking at its best! Nice eh? Really! 

Ok so today, I paid a visit to some my favorite blogs for a doze of inspiration on random anythings in the hope of being inspired and passing on the inspiring jujus to all of you! 

So here here, I share, I share! :) 


Patty (yes, first name basis talaga!) is one of my blogger and life pegs. Our birthdays are a few days apart so feeling ko talaga, I will grow up to be just like her -- corny, funny, cute and all! hehe. Anyhoo, her together with Kelly Misa and my new woman-mommy crush Nicole Hernandez created Eat, Drink and be Married, an online video project where they talk about random topics. They already have 4 episodes, and so far I'm enjoying and loving the experience to eavesdrop and be virtually part of their conversation. 

This post inspired me to: Ohhhh, a looot! Watch them videos and you'll know what I mean! LIFE, LOVE, WEDDING, MARRIAGE, SINGLEHOOD, BABIES -- its a one stop shop for your inspiration needs, haha!:) 


Uhm, its a PARIS post, that's why. Need I say more? Haha. Ok well, nothing much about the usual Paris if you are expecting the ooohs and ahhhs. You won't even see the Eiffel tower in this post (ooops, spoiler). But as usual, with 15 minutes blogging time, it is as candid as Saab can get. 

This post inspired me to: Embrace my candidness more! I have those 15 minutes of downtime sometimes but have a lot on my mind and I want to post, do, say, blog, take a picture, share, inspire .. But I'm skeptical, kasi parang ang babaw? or hindi naman post-worthy? or parang wala lang naman to? so I just keep 'em all to myself until magsiksikan nnman sila sa systema ko! yikes right? hehe. But then why? Oo nga, why nga naman! Eh, that's me being sincere and unreserved! Candid is good, so yes, ill embrace it more :) 

Oh, and yes, inspire others to use AIRBNB for their accomodations. I've tried it twice (for our Malacca and my Bali trip) -- def worth it! 


In my make-believe world, I AM HER. 

Period! 

No erase!

This post inspired me to: Continue to dream and dream bigger that someday, I (together with Lt. Z and our families and own little family) will make it to these places. Save save save! haha! .. In the meantime, let me just continue in making the most out my travels wherever it may be, to showcase their beauty and uniqueness however it may be.  


Truth is, these wedding sites are what I am obsessing at now a days. It has become a part of my daily news reads for the past 3 months now, that I have limited to just viewing my top 3 sites because too much kasal is nakakasakal! Gaaaah! I'm like, "Weddings? I've seen 'em all! Bwahahaha!" 

But, this particular article, yes, I think I need that already .. or maybe I'll start next week? Oh, when will my gown designer take my measurements again? Oh, shoot! I really need that work-out now. Haha 

And, and, and, here's something to look forward to! I can't wait to share my wedding planning experience with y'all as I've made sure to be as hands on as possible and to take down notes along the way! Hihi. Soon, soon! (For now, work-out muna! Haha) 

This post inspired me to: Get fit. Not because I have a wedding to attend to in December, not because my own is coming soon, but because with or without an occasion, getting fit and healthy is the goal. Right?

Ok folks! So, have you or haven't been inspired yet?

It's a new week! Inspire and be inspired! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment