Sunday, July 19, 2015

LAST WEEKS MOOD IN A PLAYLIST

If I had to sing to describe my mood and vibe for the past week, my playlist would be .. uhm, very moody. 

Lately, I've been extra cheesy with momentary bouts of grumpiness. 

Oh, Poor Lt. Z for absorbing all this mood change on such very short notice, haha! One minute, im in tune with him, next minute I'm totally out, strident and just completely disharmonic. Ah, hormones and the wonders they do. Hahaha. Good thing, his patience can stand all the brouhaha caused by my raging estrogen .. or else, eeeeek! 





My playlist below seems very random and well, yes, uncoordinated, because as I've said, I've been extra cheesy with occasional bouts of grumpiness .. but, it still had been a lovely week folks ..


Sunday kick-off with good food and better company. Fulfilled my cake cravings. Completed a 5K run in a long time. Our 14th month. My sister's birthday. Got tagged in an instagram post by a community I follow. Woke up late on a Friday. Decent breakfast. One-day holiday to catch up on my zzz's and just stay at home doing nothing. Good laughs and conversations throughout the week ... What's not to looooovvvvvveeee? 

So, I just need to flashback to the good stuff, brush off the grumpy thoughts and im in sync again like I wanna sing it off .. or not? .. ok, NOT .. 

See, I wouldn't mind singing how lovely it was but I'm sure you would. Haha. I think, no matter how good my week turned out to be, no one would believe me If I had to belt it out on a tune. Oh, you poor poor poor singing voice of mine. 

I don't want to break your vibe for the new week ahead, so i'll let these peeps do the talking then .. err singing :) 

(Round of Applause) 

Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend



The Paper Kites - Bloom



Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood



Kryptonite - Three Doors Down 



Wish you were here - Incubus



and again ... on repeat ... hihi



No comments:

Post a Comment