Saturday, June 27, 2015

MY (NOT SO) BAD WEEK AFTER ALL

It is the last week of JUNE! Already!? That was FAAAASSSSST! .. and all I remember this week is ..  IM TIRED!

Yes, it was one of those weeks. Dragging, exhausting, overwhelming! Yes, it was one of those weeks when I woke up late for work, not just once but twice (and darn it beacuse it was appraisal week! Boo ME!). Yes, it was one of those weeks where my mind just wandered aimlessly and my body just well, followed the (whatever) flow of the day. Yes it was one of those weeks where mornings where glum, the food was blahhhh, the weather was uhmmmm and our curtains can't stay in place. Yes, it was one of those weeks where I just felt really really really tired from Monday to Saturday.






Could it be because Lizeth and I kicked off our week with 2 days straight of intense bootcamp? Shiizzzzz! I'm getting old y'all! I knew it was going to kick in sometime but not this soon! See, now I can't handle a 2 day work-out anymore? Whereas last year I was running 10k thrice a week!? Boo Me Again!

But No! There's no Booing me! I know, I can't be super girl all day, everyday! Tao lang din ako, napapagod! (insert teary eyes here) hahaha! Hey, really, we all know it happens. But oh, hey, its the freakin' weekend! If I had to take this on a positive note, a fresh, new, exciting week is about to start! I can catch up on my ZZZZZZ's and get my mojo back! Look forward to better days and see things in a different perspective -- Think happy thoughts, think peaceful thoughts, think blissful thoughts!

So here, now instead of hearing me rant about how bad my week had been, lets turn it around and focus on the good .. let me enumerate thy ways ..


  • GAME OF THRONES. I'm so sorry, I gave in to peer pressure. Vanessa, the roomie pressure that is , hahaha! I did and now, I am 50% hooked at 1 episode/night since Sunday! Plus, Lt.Z, aka my walking GoT wiki has been giving me all the deets about the series. Finally, nakakarelate na ako sa Jon Snow is dead! hehe. 
  • I think. I really think. I have a feeling. I'm kinda positive that I already know what motiff I want for ze wedding. hihi. May lukso ng dugo na, finally. I think, hahaha! Though, I'm still keeping it under wraps in the meantime. Don't try asking Lt. Z yet, he is still confused after all the motiff changes we've been through. Yikes!
  • Home. Family. Friends. the Fiancé. Thoughts of them and how it never fails to make me feel good. Always!  
So, its not so bad after all right? Plus it was pay day friday and our curtains are finally in place! YAY! 

So, Let's enjoy the weekend 40k and cheers to a better week ahead! Glum, Uhmmm, Blaaahh and bad vibes be gone! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment