Monday, December 1, 2014

MAKE DECEMBER BEAUTIFUL!

My wonderful family and awesome friends .. That amazing guy from camp ..  My job that gives me fulfilment, that allows me the ability to provide for myself and my family. Good health, better life and the best person that I can ever be. Love, faith, hope, joy .. a peaceful heart and blissful days -- these are what I am truly thankful for everyday .. and with a million and one more little things that the grateful corner of my heart can contain, I am thankful as I consider myself blessed to have been given the time, the opportunity, and  to be a part of a good cause. 

THE SALVATION ARMY. 

Yup, im a soldier too. Just what like that guy from camp said ... 

This is a cause that I support and believe in. 

I had the chance to participate in two activities with them this year here in Singapore and I have witnessed the passion and dedication of the people behind it. 

This is a movement that has spread worldwide and you can check out their website to locate one near you or see how you can help: 


To my Singapore friends, here's how: 



As we welcome December and prepare for the most wonderful time of the year, let us all relive the Christmas spirit in our hearts and spread some good lovin and cheer.

Whatever cause it may be,  embrace it!  Getting yourself involved in any possible way, no matter how big or small it may be, it still is a very significant step that can go a long, long, long way. 

Group Hug for a Happy December! Lets make it beautiful! :) 



























No comments:

Post a Comment