Sunday, January 17, 2016

HELLO HELLO MY DEAR 2016!

I am not too late to send in the new year cheers am I? 

Well, I hope not because I still have a great deal of love and cheers overflowing in mah system and I am completely excited about 2-0-1-6 that I think will last till the end of the year, haha! When last year, I endured and enjoyed a roller coaster ride, I would want to believe that this time, I should brace myself for the BEST WAVE OF MY LIFE! So isn't that thrilling? 

Towards the end of 2015, thoughts of the new year coming got my emotions all mixed up as this year entails a lot of changes in my life, moments of firsts and lasts, of memories that would last a lifetime and beyond! It is exciting really, but behind the scenes are fear and anxiety waiting to unfold -- nonetheless, the excitement together with the positivity and happiness that goes with it keeps me up on my toes. It makes me want to go all-out YOLO for this year! hahaha! 





2016 is a special year for me because it is jam-packed with life-changing events. The first quarter of the year will be my last few months of single-hood, by the next half, I will wake up as a MISIS! At the same time, it will be the final moments of my 20's and by April, I will open my eyes and I've turned the big 3-0! The next time I make travel plans, I will have to consider I am not single anymore, moreso, that I have a husband! There goes major decision making skilllzzzz! Haha. 

To however all of these will unfold and take place, I will continue to keep my trust and faith in Him -- now a lot more stronger than ever. 

I welcomed the new year in the best place to be, HOME and it was nothing short of heart-warming. After 2 new years away from my family, finally, I was given the chance to make it home and spend an extra 12 days of holiday. My last with them as Ms. Dominguez and Ozkar and I's first new year's day together!  -- and for all these, I believe that it was the best way to kickstart to all the awesomeness that 2016 has in store. 











So Dear 2016 .. 

Please be good to us! If its not too much to ask, please be very good .. hihi! Keep my heart, body, mind and spirit full so I can enjoy every minute of you. Allow me to claim all things lovely, wonderful and amazing for the days ahead. Let's make memories -- happy, priceless ones and make it the best year yet :) 

P.S. As part of my THINGS TO DEVOTEDLY FULFIL IN 2016 (because "resolutions" are overrated, haha) ..  I aim to blog more often with at least 4-5/ entries each month, finish one book each month, go on more food adventures and share it with all you 42k .. and yes, hopefully a site make over, hihi.  So, 2016! Please feed me with blogging energy! Hehe ;p

Love, 
Gretchen

And to everyone, may you too have the best that 2016 has to offer! :)  Cheers Cheers Cheers to 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment