Friday, March 1, 2013

ALL IS GOING TO BE WELL.

February 2013. Tough, crazy month it was!

It never really bothered me that February had only 28 days. Not until this year. Several times this month, I found myself wishing February would extend for 2 more days. Anyway, I wanted extra 2 days because time seems to be going faster than expected and to think that I have not been busy at all! I need those extra days because it can't be March already, I still need to get that work pass and it has to be sooner than I ever want it to be or else .. doooooms day all the way!
I have just been pre-occupied with my usual thinking and random things that I thought kept me out of boredom. My days has been really plain lately and the clock has been ticking faster than usual -- and whoever thought than on plain days where I just lay around, watch TV and eat can be so damn stressful! Well, it shouldn't be if that was the only case, which apparently is not because I have an HR personnel to follow-up every single day then I get worried and panicky to the core every time she gives me a one-line answers .. and now I don't have time much left!

Although I had a pretty good feeling that it's a wish that wouldn't be granted because that would bring more chaos than order I suppose . Just imagine someone being born a February 30 as if those leap year babies are not complicated enough already! Or what if something totally historical and relevant happens on the 2 extra days? How will it mix up the earth's rotation and its position in the universe? Will the planets collide? Will climate change be resolved? See? Complication! Plus,  I'm imagining the wish god giving a weird look every time I chant this request and then he laughs hysterically but he's still not giving in to my wish. Not happening ya fool! Darn! .. So I give up! Its the last day of February today, 11 pm exactly on my watch and in an hour, all calendars will show March 1. I'm positive! I'll prove it .. I'll wait till the clock strikes 12:01 before I post this .... 

In the meantime, that means .. I get 1 more hour of ranting and random, senseless thought bubbles that eventually gets processed in my hyperactive mind which me make me type every word I say ... 

Oh! Wait .. I think I'll watch the replay of Ina, Kapatid, Anak first .. BRB! LOL! W! (W=Whatever! duh!? right? .. is it?) 

I'm back so soon! I change my mind, i'll do that later. I was just thinking of how my February went and it had not been that bad. There were happy parts naman because I am not that miserable to be sulking in one corner all day. So here are my randomness for this month: 

1. I blogged 3x this month! This is my 4th! HA! Ya, big deal! Achievement! -- or that means, I was really 
bored and not busy and desperate? W! 

2. Secret obsession to Modern Family! I'm obssessed that there were times i'd watch behind the scenes or
bloopers and even interviews! All because, I have the time! haha! Boo Me! Gloria and Manny and Jay and Phil and Clair and Haley and Alex and Luke and Mitch and Cam and Lily and Baby Fulgencio are hilariousssss! (Oh, that's all of them right? haha) -- They deserved all those awards from those award shows (whichever they are). 

3. Tried Hot Stone Yoga twice. It was hot in there man! I was sweating ....... fine! like a pig from the first stretch to the last! I liked this better than the one back home .. So, Singapore! Please make me stay for the meantime. Give me that pass, ok? :) 

4. Ahhhh. Valentines Day .. Well, screw dates, flowers, chocolates and fancy dinners. I'm better off playing in the rain .. for now. haha. We'll all have a Valentines day next year with everything fancy. haha

happy hearts indeed!



5. Mini food trips .. all because food makes me happy at any time of the day. I'm like, "Chen, Wanna Eat? 
YES! "Gretchen! Wanna eat again" FINE! "Uiii! Taste this o!" SURE .. "Let's try this" OK .. "How about a <fill in ze blank>" GO! .. Although, I've been torturing myself lately for not binging too much *sigh! It's sad but let's see how far I can go ... 



totally random food trip: inventing home-cooked meals, cheap thrills, street food



experiencing chinatown as legit as it can be!
(Photos taken and collaged by my amateur photographer friend, Vanessa. LOL -- this will test
if she really reads my blogs! hahaha)

6. One of my goals for 2013 is to read at least one book and watch at least three movies each month .. and, so far so good. Goal met for this month! Hurrah! .. I just finished reading Safe Haven yesterday. haha. Yeah, took a month to finish that thing because I wasn't so motivated to read sometimes, haha .. and movies? well, I did fairly well on this part .. Pitch Perfect (Everyone sings in movies now a days huh?), Mama (Uhm? and they said it was scary!? dafudge! I didn't like the ending! .. but for the most of the movie, I was peeking, so ... W!), Warm bodies (I was like asking Vanessa "ano daw sabi!?" most parts. hahaha. is it just me or what? .. Well, zombies and humans. They eventually got tired of Vampires ei?), She's All That (So, I watched it again .. because I have time! Laugh now! haha), Forrest Gump (Uh-huh! THAT ONE!. It's a classic and it's nice. So, maybe I'll watch some of those movies on the "Best Movies of all time" list) .. What did I miss? A lot! The Oscar List. Go boo me! For a person with too much time, I missed the big guns! haha. But, this is already another achievement yall! There was a time last year I didn't see any movie for 3 months! So, don;t boo me pala ok? Clap! Thanks! 

Oh! Shoot! its 12:02 and I'm not yet close to posting this and as promised its MARCH 1 you guys! March. One! How cool is that? No extra 2 days after all! haha :p

7. Here's the last. I just didn't want to miss sharing one of the most priceless moments of the past month .. I haven't called or skyped or facetimed the fambam since Jan. 29 .. txttxt lang. haha .. all because I had nothing else to tell them, I know they too were anxiously waiting for the big news but there's nothing I have been sharing for the past month but "I'm ok, still waiting achuchuchuchu" .. When my sister texted me yesterday that my brother was crying (one his OA but adorable pa-baby days because my mom had to inject him) and they wanted to talk to me .. so facetime we did! .. and yeah, I still gave them the same answer but they didn't seem to make a really big deal out of it, no one got mad or upset or unless they didn't show or tell me, haha .. but then, it just proves one important thing, that no matter what happens you will always have your FAMILY to back you up, to cheer you up, to annoy you because you looked fat on facetime camera, to bother you nonsense about Justin Bieber, to give you the most interesting stories, to show you how they turned your room into a storage room and piled everything in your bed .. anything and everything -- but it's still them! The same people who will make you feel that everything is going to be ok no matter what .. and that just made me realize, I didn't want that 2 extra days. That will make it 2 days longer before I have to get back at them for what they did to my room! hehe .. Nevertheless, I was re-energized by this .. 
and this ladies and gentlemen is my favorite smile in the world! :)
(don't look at me smiling but i know that's cute too! hehe. NAMAN!)


12:36 am | March 1, 2013

Its been a tough and crazy February as I said because of the waiting and stress associated with all of it. I don't like not working, it makes me feel .. kawawa. Honestly, it was frustrating at times and I almost felt I was about to breakdown but I composed myself the second I feel like it. I trust that things will turn out the way it is supposed to be eventually, It always will .. but still, I pray all the time and ask for patience and strength if I have to wait for another day. My faith unwavers on this. 

So February ended. As for me, it was a positive ending to a pretty rough start, not happily ever after yet but I would take a good ending anytime. 

And as my tribute to February 2013 that was and in my warm welcome March, here's an upper for all of you, something to jumpstart your month .. 

and in our attempts to make voyages, let us all be each others'
PRAYER WARRIORS and pray for each other's dreams
and that it may all come true :)
 [photo by my sister, Gerard/edits by moi of course! :p]

LET'S ALL CLAIM TOHAVE A WONDERFUL MARCH EVERYONE! 

AL IZ WELLLLLL! -- Rancho, 3 Idiots. 








No comments:

Post a Comment